- Raised Center Panel Door
- Standard Overlay Door Style
- Maple with Veneer Center Panel Wood
- Honey Stain Finish Door Color
- Natural Maple Cabinet Interior
- 1/2″ Thick Plywood Back Panel
- 1/2″ Thick Plywood with Color Matching Exterior Side Panels
- 3/4″ Thick Adjustable w/Self-Locking Clip Shelves
- 3/4″ Thick x 1-1/2″W Solid Wood Face Frame
- Self-closing, 6-Way Adjustable Hinges
- Side Mount, 3/4″ Extension Glides
- Slab Drawer Front, 5/8″ Thick Solid Wood, Clear Finished, Dovetail-4″H, 1/4″ thick plywood bottom drawers
Saginaw Honey cabinets provide a beautiful complement to just about every décor and type of kitchen space. Functionality, good looks, and durability of these kitchen cabinets create great value.
The raised panel cabinets say “traditional” but with a slightly bolder, cleaner line. This makes Wolf’s Saginaw cabinets ideal for a wide range of kitchen designs. The rich honey finish is applied using the latest technology to ensure a smooth, even look and beauty that will last.
Enjoy genuine American craftsmanship by opting for Wolf Saginaw Honey kitchen cabinets. Solid American maple cabinet doors and drawer fronts in the honey stain will brighten and soften the look of the entire kitchen space.
Raised center panel, partial overlay all-maple face frames and doors, wood dovetailed drawer, veneer center panel.