Kitchen Cabinet and Countertop Deals in Chatham, NJ
How often do you search for ”kitchen cabinets Chatham, NJ” online, and how long are you planning for a kitchen update? If it’s taking too long, you’re in luck! Look no further and finalize your plans today with Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center.
We offer affordable price deals on kitchen cabinets and countertops with a free, no-obligation estimate and free installation. Conveniently located close to Chatham NJ, we are happy to serve you as we already have many customers from your town. We also offer special prices and discounts to interior designers, builders, contractors, as well as to homeowners from Chatham, NJ.
Start your kitchen remodel in Chatham, NJ without delay and complete it fast & easy with our team.
Reimagine Your Kitchen Space with Us.
Why Choose Us
- Amazing Customer Service — remodeling a kitchen in Chatham, NJ is easy and enjoyable with us. We go above and beyond to bring lifetime joy and happiness to our customers. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and experienced, our team doesn’t stop until you get exactly what you were looking for, and more.
- Large Showroom — to provide you with professional service and the largest selection of quality products, we have extended our kitchen and bath showroom in Wayne, NJ. We added an additional display space, a building next to the existing showroom with 5,000 square feet more. See our beautiful displays and choose from the whole stone slabs, not tiny samples.
- Premium Quality — when you shop with Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center, you can be sure you’re choosing from a selection of high-quality products. Serving NJ, NY, and PA since 1999, we provide only the best cabinets and countertops while offering only top-notch service.
- Low Prices — We give you affordable prices and deals. If you see a price on kitchen cabinets that is lower than ours, bring us a written estimate and we will beat the competition’s kitchen cabinet price by 10%. At the same time, we’re offering monthly specials and we’re sure you will be delighted with what we deliver.
Get the Kitchen You Need
- Take a 30-minute drive from Chatham, NJ to Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center, and reimagine your kitchen space with our expert team. We provide an abundance of inspiration, a plethora of useful and practical advice, and fast service. We don’t promise the impossible, only what you expect and deserve — high quality, exceptional durability, and exquisite design at reasonable prices. From a simple kitchen decor update to a large kitchen renovation project — we have the solution for every need and every budget.
- Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center will equip your Chatham, NJ kitchen with the best kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, and quartz countertops. Our showroom displays an exquisite selection of products perfect to turn the kitchen of your dreams into reality.
- One of the perks we provide you with is 12 months of no-interest financing on kitchen cabinets. We invite you to contact us today to schedule your visit, see all the products in our showroom, and get a free estimate on your project. We will take you on a journey of creating the kitchen you need in Chatham, NJ.
- Read the reviews by NJ homeowners who were looking to remodel their kitchens conveniently, securely, and affordably, just like you. We are proud of the experiences we create for more than 20 years.
Read live reviews from Google, Houzz, Facebook and Yelp to learn what homeowners have to say about us
Gisele NuralievaWe had a great experience from beginning to end with Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design. So much to choose from, the price was incredibly fair and the whole process was quick and stress-free.The entire team is professional, and incredibly helpful. Special thanks to Bulent and Christian for going above and beyond to my special request/needs. The countertops are gorgeous and I am impressed with the quality. We couldn't be happier with our experience and would highly recommend them for all your stone needs.
Fabuwood CabinetryWe have been working with Aqua Kitchen and Bath for quite some time now. Their work is nothing short of amazing and the custom designs are always so inspiring. The whole team is extremely helpful and fun to work with!
Bruno O' DonnellI have been a builder for over 40 years, and I have worked with many dealers of all kinds. Working with Aqua Kitchen and design has not only been a pleasure, but a real money saver for me. Their men are always smiling, nice, and sensitive to the customers time, and dreams. Project after project these guys hit home runs. I love them. Thank you for helping my business and keeping my customers happy. They deal honestly and competitively with my people. I go to no other place.
Follow the Map and Directions from Chatham, NJ to our Showroom in Wayne, NJ
Directions from Chatham, NJ to Our Showroom:
Address: 1107 Rt 23 South, Wayne, NJ 07470
Get on NJ-24 W from NJ-124 E and head east on NJ-124 E/Main St toward Fairmount Ave. Continue to follow NJ-124 E, pass by Dunkin’.
Take the exit toward JFK Pkwy/Livingston and continue onto River Rd. Turn right onto John F Kennedy Pkwy and slightly right onto the NJ-24 W ramp to Chatham/Morristown.
Merge onto Morris Tpke, keep left at the fork. Follow signs for NJ-24 W, and merge onto NJ-24 W, take I-287 N and I-80 E to US-46 E in Wayne.
Take exit 53 from I-80 E. Keep left to continue on Exit 47 A. Follow signs for I-280 E/Oranges/Newark.
Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 E/Paterson/New York City, and merge onto I-80 E.
Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 53 to merge onto US-46 E toward State Hwy 3/Wayne/Clifton/Lincoln Tunnel
Continue on US-46 E and take the exit toward Wayne, to Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center
Check Out Our Kitchen Cabinets and Kitchen Countertop Products
Find the best kitchen cabinets in our showroom with many beautiful displays. Your project in Chatham, NJ will go smoothly when you choose the right cabinetry. Choose from stock cabinets and custom cabinets, whatever suits your needs, taste, and budget best. Contact us to find the best option.
If you love the natural stone feel but think granite is a bit outdated, take a look at our quartzite selection. Choose between Taj Mahal Quartzite, Macaubas Quartzite, and Super White Quartzite and get the right tone for your cooking space. Find them in our Monthly Specials and ask for a free estimate today.
Caesarstone colors of quartz come in a variety of designs and at a special low price. Choose from many Caesarstone colors that will revamp your Chatham, NJ kitchen easily and with style. You will love their wide palette of gorgeous colors and patterns, durability, and ease of maintenance.
Make your Chatham, NJ kitchen truly unique with our selection of stunning granite countertops. Stop by our 8000 sqft showroom where we display over 100 Granite Colors in Stock! Pay wholesale prices, get free fabrication, installation, edge treatment, and save over $675 on your remodel!
See Our Kitchen Cabinets and Kitchen Countertop Projects
A family in Chatham, NJ, decided to pursue a brand new outdoor kitchen with us and got an amazing space where their family and friends come together and share good times. We used Steel Gray Granite to make this outdoor space beautiful, functional, durable, and easy to clean. Learn more about this project.
Avora Port Imperial Kitchen Installation in Weehawken, NJ is one of the largest commercials projects we completed. We equipped 175 luxury kitchens with beautiful quartz countertops: Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo, Caesarstone Blizzard, Caesarstone London Gray, MSI Statuary, and Calacatta Classique.
It’s easy to get a beautiful kitchen for your Chatham NJ home with us! If you like shaker-style cabinets and the simple elegance of quartz, take a look at our Forevermark Cabinets and MSI Quartz Installation in the Jersey City project. Check it out and contact us to start your kitchen remodel.
We completed installation of 78 New Caledonia Granite countertops at the apartment building Quarry Place Tuckahoe, NY. The elegant look of New Caledonia Granite was a magnificent choice for upscale kitchens in this classy residential building. Contact us for a project of any size!
About Chatham, NJ
Chatham Borough and Chatham Township were named as one of the best places to live in America for 2019, according to a set of rankings released by Niche. Chatham Borough was ranked as the 16th best place to live in New Jersey and received an overall grade of A+, while Chatham Township was ranked 25th. Public schools, safety, housing, diversity, family life, as well as nightlife were categories in which the borough of Chatham got the highest marks. At the same time, a report from Movoto found that Chatham is the safest place in the state of New Jersey, while the safest town in the Garden State, Chatham Township, is in Morris County.
If you decide to visit Chatham, NJ, make it at the beginning of summer, when the Fishawack Festival is held on the South Passaic Avenue and Fire House Plaza. The area is blocked off during the festival, so up to 20,000 attendees can walk freely in the streets. Local vendors set up booths to sell various souvenirs, clothing, food, and more, as well as fun rides and games for children.
Some of the notable historical buildings in Chatham NJ are the Chatham Library that was founded in 1907 in downtown Chatham Borough after decades of discussion and planning, as well as two houses from colonial times, now privately owned — the Nathaniel Bonnell House, at 34 Watchung Avenue and the Paul Day House, at 24 Kings Road.
Learn more about Chatham, NJ on its official page.
See also: Kitchen Cabinets Totowa NJ
Kitchen Cabinets Little Falls NJ
Kitchen Cabinets Lincoln Park NJ
Chatham, NJ is one of the best places to live in America because of its perfect blend of historic ambiance and today’s finest amenities.
Take a look at what Chatham, NJ residents say about their town.